Rafferty Subaru's Worry Free Guarantee
a Lifetime Powertrain on the Motor and Trans for New and Used Cars
"Better vehicles... have better warranties"What specific parts are covered by this contract?
Drive Forever - Lifetime Powertrain Coverage
Qualifying Vehicles: All New And Used less than 10 years old, less than 100,000 Miles at point of sale
Customer requirements: Oil and filter changes is every 6 months or 5,000 miles, whichever comes first, and perform scheduled maintenance to be done in accordance with your vehicle manufacturer's recommendations. Customer must return to the Seller for these services. Which they were probably going to do anyway! If this is not possible, customer must contact the Administrator first and you must keep and make available verifiable service/purchase receipt.
- ENGINE: Cylinder block and cylinder head and all internally Lubricated parts; turbocharger; supercharger; balancer; timing gear, chain and belt; timing cover; intake and exhaust manifolds; valve covers; oil pan; and engine mounts.
- TRANSMISSION: transmission case and all internally lubricated parts; torque converter; flywheel/flex plate; vacuum modulator and transmission mounts.
- Towing: $75 for covered component
- $100 deductible per repair visit will apply for covered components.
- NEW VEHICLE EXCLUSIONARY VSC WRAP - Available in F&I!
Premium WRAP Coverage: provides coverage on all assemblies and parts on your vehicle with the exception of parts covered by the Limited Lifetime Powertrain Protection and the following list of
- WHAT'S NOT COVERED: Exhaust system, catalytic converter, clutch assembly, shock absorbers, alignments, wheel balances, tires, wheels, fan belts, filters, non-metallic hoses, brake rotors and drums, brake pads and shoes, lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs, battery, battery cables, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, paint, carpet, bright metal, trim, sheet metal, bumpers, body panels, glass, physical damage, moldings, upholstery, weather strips, canvas top, vinyl top, fabric top, fiberglass top, air and water leaks, wind noise, squeaks and rattles, coolants and lubricants, refrigerants, tune-ups, and maintenance services.
- Limited Warranty: The dealer will pay 100% of the labor and 100% of the parts less a $100 Deductible for covered parts during the warranty period Ask the dealer for a copy of the warranty document for a full explanation of the warranty coverage. Exclusions and the dealer's repair obligations. Under state law, "implied warranties" may give you even more rights.
- COVERED PARTS: Cylinder block and cylinder head(s) and all Internally lubricated parts turbocharger; harmonic balancer, timing gear, chain and belt; timing cover intake and exhaust manifolds valve covers; oil pan; and engine mounts.
Transmission case and all Internally lubricated parts; torque Converter flywheel; flex plate; vacuum modulator and Transmission mounts Seals and gaskets in any system listed are NOT Covered parts
- DURATION: Lifetime. (Means as long as the Original Owner who purchased the vehicle from this dealership owns the vehicle )